The #ExPhil16 Conference App is the best way for 2016 National Conference participants to stay up-to-date on conference details and connect with fellow conference-goers—even before the conference begins!
With the 2016 National Conference mobile app, you can:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- Sync the app across all your devices with Multi-Device Sync
- Receive important real-time communications from Exponent Philanthropy
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Take notes and download event handouts and presentations
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Interactively locate sessions and exhibitors on the hotel map
- Find participants and connect with your colleagues through Friends
- Stay in-the-know and join in on social media with #ExPhil16
- Share your event photos and experiences within the Show Pulse
Download the App:
Search the App Store or Google Play for “Exponent Philanthropy” and download the light blue app. (The dark blue is from the 2014 National Conference.)
For all other device types, point your mobile browser to m.core-apps.com/exponent16 to be directed to the proper download version for your device.
Passwords to access the app will be shared with participants prior to the conference.
Set Up Your Profile
Click in the upper left corner of the main page or swipe left from anywhere in the app. This will lead you to the Message Center where you can set up your profile and add friends. You can manually add all your information or have that information imported from your address book or LinkedIn profile. Click to import.
Scroll to the bottom of this screen to fill out your funding areas. Make sure to allow Publish Profile at the bottom of your profile page. This will allow others at the conference to connect and network with you. Save all changes.
One benefit of the app is the ability to connect with fellow participants before the conference. From the main page, click Participants to see who’s coming. Set up your funding areas and search for others who have similar funding interests.
Set Up Your Schedule
From the main page, click the Sessions button. Add sessions and events you’d like to attend.
Check Out the Speakers
Click on the Speakers button to learn more about the conference speakers.
During the Conference
You’ll be able to rate sessions and take notes!
After the Conference
- Rate sessions and speakers
Stay connected to the participants you meet during the conference
Download session resources
See the Hall of Outsized Impact posters and photos
- Travel light and reduce paper with access to the app up to a year after the conference
Contact Laura McHugh, Digital Marketing Manager, at 202-580-6560 or email email@example.com. During the conference, ask any Exponent Philanthropy staff member how to use the app.