For those running a foundation, it’s important to understand the board’s fiduciary duties and how to manage investment work, whether or not you’re working with an investment advisor. Learn how the investment policy statement serves as a guide and hear about financial tools that extend your grantmaking. By the end of this module participants will be able to:
- Repeat four ways to get the work done and begin identification of the method that works best for their foundation
- Discuss how investment policy statements serve as the roadmap to thoughtful investment decision-making
Participants are encouraged to purchase the Foundation Guidebook to complement their learning experience.
- May 11: Getting Started
- May 13: Governance Basics
- May 18: Legal Basics
- May 20: Investment Management Oversight
- May 25: Grantmaking Basics
|Entire Series||Individual Module|
|Exponent Philanthropy Members||$300||$75|
Registration and Other Policies
Prior to the program, you will receive your unique access information and will also receive access to the recording following the program. By registering for this program, participants are agreeing to Exponent Philanthropy’s Participant Guidelines. Please contact us by email or at 202-580-6560 if you have any questions.
Interested in being a speaker at one of our webinars? Read our Program Guidelines.