In the first module of the Governance and Leadership virtual seminar, discover how to set the immediate and long-term direction of the foundation and develop a unity of purpose as a board. Learn how to work together toward a common goal and amplify your foundation’s impact in your community. By the end of this module participants will be able to:
- Learn how to align the foundation’s activities with mission and donor’s legacy
- Understand how to set a short-term and long-term direction for the foundation
Founder & CEO, Pembroke Philanthropy Advisors
Daphne is a leader with 40 years of experience and has devoted her career to making positive change through philanthropy. She has worn a lot of hats in in the sector from program officer, foundation trustee, and advisor. Daphne has held leadership roles that showcase her vision, dedication to the social sector.
- July 13: Setting Direction as a Board of Directors
- July 15: Building Trust and Deepening Relationships
- July 20: Planning for the Future
- July 22: Engaging Beyond the Board Room
- July 27: Managing Change
- July 29: Optional Governance and Leadership After Chat, 4PM ET
Complement your learning with a copy of the Trustee Handbook: Essentials for Effective Foundation Board Members.
|Entire Series||Individual Module|
|Exponent Philanthropy Members||$300||$75|
Registration and Other Policies
Please register by clicking this link. Prior to the virtual program, you will receive your unique access information. By registering for this program, participants are agreeing to Exponent Philanthropy’s Participant Guidelines. Please contact us by email or at 202-580-6560 if you have any questions.
Platform and Accessibility
This program is on Zoom. Closed captioning available. A recording of this program will be available to those who register.