The 2023 Outsized Impact Award honors an individual at an Exponent Philanthropy member organization whose style of philanthropy is achieving outsized—or, greater than expected—impact.
Nominees might demonstrate any of the following characteristics that make our community of lean funders so powerful:
- Agility or responsiveness to community
- Addressing an ignored or overlooked need
- Engaging closely with the communities they fund
- Creating connections or convening stakeholders
- Inspiring others
- Catalyzing change
The Nomination Process
- Nominate yourself, one of your board or staff members, or a fellow member.
Voting is officially closed.
The Award Process
- Nominations will be reviewed and three finalists will be selected.
- The public votes to select the award recipient.
- The recipient will be announced at the Annual Conference in Baltimore.