Exponent Philanthropy has learned that one of the most effective ways that members learn about the practice of philanthropy is through peers. Peer circles are a chance for members to convene colleague funders to learn together and network. These conversation groups are primarily based in local communities but they can also be virtual, convening members on a topic of mutual interest.
Peer circles are planned and hosted by members, and are an opportunity for peer networking, sharing personal experiences, and learning something new.
If you’d like to host a peer circle, contact us and we can help you get started.
Looking for other ways to connect?
- Search the Member Directory to find other members near you!
- Update your profile in the member directory and opt-in make your email visible so others members can reach out to you directly.
- Join the Exponent Philanthropy Discussion List to see regular updates from peers seeking guidance from members across the country.
- Not yet a member? Join today and gain access to the above benefits and more.
- Check our upcoming events calendar to see what programs are in the works. The calendar is updated frequently, so be sure to check it often.