Members can watch the following webinar by logging in.
Kick off Exponent Philanthropy’s yearlong 20th anniversary celebration with a conversation about data and trends in small-staffed foundation giving. Senior Program Director Ruth Masterson will be joined by several Exponent Philanthropy members to reflect on what funders have come to see and do differently over the years—and what they haven’t, all grounded in data from our newly released 2016 Foundation Operations and Management Report.
Speakers and participants shared thoughts on these topics and more:
- Funders’ pressing issues, priorities, and values
- Right-sizing grant requirements and streamlining grantmaking practices
- Trends in impact investing
- Patterns in foundation giving
- The many ways your peers are using grant and non-grant strategies
Exponent Philanthropy members will receive one complimentary hard copy of the 2016 Foundation Operations and Management Report in January 2016, plus unlimited PDF access; non-members may purchase the report in our online Store.
Speakers: Eileen Coogan, Rob DiLeonardi, Ruth Masterson, Stacy Van Gorp, Ph.D., Henry BermanLogin to Read More