Members can watch the following webinar by logging in.
Discover the broader world of foundations that have few or no staff, and see where your foundation fits in. Based on insights gleaned from Exponent Philanthropy’s annual survey of leanly staffed foundations, this presentation will review trends in boards and governance, grantmaking practices, investments and compensation, including:
- How are foundation boards working to engage the next generation and how does next generation engagement change the foundation?
- How have grantmaking tactics like capacity building, advocacy and disaster response, changed over the past 5 years?
- What strategies are foundations using to advance racial equity in their community?
- What are the investment returns foundations are earning and how are they balancing their portfolios?
- How are foundations compensating their staff members and when do they opt to hire consultants?
Download your copy of our Foundation Operations and Management Report HERE.Login to Read More